Saturday, January 26, 2013

What's a Girl to do?

Yesterday afternoon and into last night I traveled five and a half hours through a winter storm just to see  this guy friend of mine. I came because of a provocative text he sent me, he's that good. So when I get to his apartment he's all throwing down with a bunch of buddies and some other chicks. He was happy to see me, but it was like I was an after thought. I don't normally drink, only on special occasions and last night wasn't one of them, so I went to sleep around midnight back in his room. Sometime around three he came to bed all drunk and wanted to fool around. I kicked him in the balls and went to sleep on the couch.

He was pissed! After he collected him self off the floor he came out in the living room screaming how I was a stupid bitch and what the fuck was I doing. He kicked me out of his place and I had to go find a motel room for the night. Now I am planning to drive back through the aftermath of that winter storm. This trip essentially amounted to me wasting time just to be embarrassed and treated like poop. I feel like complete and utter doggy doo right now, lower than low. And writing this doesn't seem to be so therapeutic.

1 comment: