Friday, January 25, 2013

Insane Egotistical SOB!

There is this guy I work with who can not stop talking about himself. Every conversation gets turned back to him. I tell him it was super cold and my car wouldn't start and the next thing I know I am listening to him tell me about his $55,000 truck for the eleventh-teen time! Someone else will bring up their favorite TV show and within minutes the conversation is back to one of the ridiculous reality shows he loves to watch. He is obsessed with his image and petrified to make a decision  of any kind for fear it might not be the choice the boss would have made. He even made the statement to his fiance "If it's between you and me, Babe, you loose every time", she should have licked him in the nads right there!

I realize the irony of me bitching about a egotistical bastard on a blog site I designed just for me, but HEY, I told you up front this is my house. I try not to override every second of the day with ME. I actually try to follow two rules: Treat others as you would have them treat you, and owe no one anything (or return as much as you are given, if not more). So, I'm cool as Jack Frost with you as long as you are being cool with me. Give me gifts and I will return in kind. Give me hell and watch the hell I give back.

I want to mess with this guy so bad. In subtle little ways I get a few jokes in on him as his intelligence isn't shattering any records; mensa isn't knocking down this guy's door. Any ideas on games to play with this dude without getting my ass kicked?

6 comments:

  1. I'm a man. I like 80s music and fire.

    Do you think you are smarter than this guy? If so why are you asking for help in fucking with him? Are you attracted to him?

    Now, about that therapy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is sexy looking and maybe in a pinch, but his attitude is just plain horrid. I get angry sometimes. How's that;-)

      Delete
    2. What do you mean exactly when you say angry and how often is sometimes? On a different note, what interest do you have Kah?

      Delete
    3. By angry I mean, ANGRY! Merriam Webster defines it best I think. I throw things. I hit things. I have even been known to cut some things. And sometimes is often enough to have me go to therapy.

      Interest? Music, movies, clothes, and now the internet. Other than 80's music, what's yours?

      And why are you so curious?

      Delete
  2. I would just start saying stuff like, "Yeah, you told me your car cost that much. I feel really bad for you that you couldn't afford something nicer. I was thinking about that when I fell asleep last night. It is really bothering me. I know one day you will work your way up in the company, so that you can. Personally, I would talk to the boss about a raise."

    or
    "Yeah, you have told me about your truck many times. I was wondering why you didn't get the The Ram 3500 Crew Cab Laramie Limited 4×4 managed to top the pickup truck price list at $61,030. It is a much nicer truck than what you got. Did you not do your research?"

    ReplyDelete