Thursday, January 24, 2013

It All Starts With the First Step

So I was advised to write as a form of therapy. Therapy for what you might ask... don't. There are far too many things that grate upon my nerves I wouldn't know where to start. I guess that isn't very good considering I have decided to create a blog as my venue for writing in the hopes some will come and talk to me. I don't care if you're nice, mean, love me, or despise me I am just trying to figure you people out.

I have a problem with what some people like to call empathy. I don't relate to others very well. That's putting it mildly. I am a self centered bitch 80% of the time and life really does have to go my way. People are great when they are doing what I want them to do in the manner I want them to do it. Being as I have almost NO power in the big picture of life people tend to ignore me and get in my way. You all kill me, and for the most part I would like to return the favor. Nothing personal.

With that I will get back to try and make this site a little more interesting and actually think of a topic I want to discuss.  Until I get back here, if any of you should come by, leave a comment and get some conversation started... I'll talk. I never shut up!

8 comments:

  1. Interestingly enough, I have a crazy amount of empathy. I just don't always care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's that like? Empathy mixed with apathy?

      Delete
    2. LOL yes. What can I say, I'm multi-faceted.

      Delete
  2. Who cares? You just stole 90 seconds of my life with this crap blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!

      Good! I'll add that minute and a half to my life;-)

      Delete
  3. A brand new blog? Nice. I like those. Well, if they turn out to be anything worth while that is. You have my interest piqued. Do tell about this therapy? You said don't ask, but you said you like it "ruff" too, so spill the beans Dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! And a "nice" back to you. I do like it ruff so you are going to have to dig a bit for the therapy information. I mean, first you should let me know something, ANYTHING about you Mr. Anonymous. Tell me something.

      Delete
    2. Ah ha, one for playing I see. Then follow the leader.

      Delete